Loneliness.

It's rainny outside there. The weather is like support me to writing this post. Even actually, I want to post it from a week ago. But, I don't have time. Because, I should study for the examination. And now, I'm free. Really, really free. You know I'm glad because that. But, it's not mean too much for me. Because while everybody is just having fun outside there. I'm just here, in my lovely room. Tweeting, blogging, watch some movie. And the saddest part I'm doing is waiting for someone came back. I don't know why, it's just sad, you know? Like when they're busy with everybody outside there, and you just do nothing at your home. All you can do is just look into your phone. Hope they already come back and will make you have something to do; texting with them. You're just waiting and waiting. But, even after hours, they never come back. You want to text them, and suddenly you remember every you do that when they are having fun, they take so long time to replies. You feel like annoy them. So, you just cancel your plan to text them, and just sitting there for one text message. You can't do anything. Because that's what make them feel happy. Because their life is not just about you. They have so many friends. And you're just alone. You're just have them, but finally they can't be there. You're feeling alone. And in the same time, you also keep blaming yourself to always have a negative thinking. So, you keep telling yourself that is okay. They're just need time to having fun even without you. But, of course, finally, you can't fix your loneliness. Worst feeling ever.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Brother

Dingin dan terjaga.

Grows Up?