A sweet letter from my bestfriend.

This is a letter from one of my bestfriend for my birthday present. Its made by Vinia Avrina. She's a very close friends with me in junior high school. Check this out!

   Happy 15th birthday to one of my bestest friends ever! I'd like to wish you all the best and always be with your man. I hope you like this gift I gave to you and I'm sorry if you don't like the color I picked. Once again, I really am sorry for not coming to your birthday party for 2nd time and I feel so bad to you. But you must know one thing I love you so much as a bestfriend and I always have you back forever, let's try forever with me! 
  
    I hope our friendship will last forever and I can stay with you. It just felt different nowadays and you know what? I miss our days together like we used to. 
  
   I just want you to promise one thing with me; you know how annoying I am and I want you to stay with me no matter what happens to our future. Pinky promise, will ya?
   
  I feel like priest right know, buth truth be told I wrote this letter with all my heart. If you feel like you want to give up, just remember. I'm always here, next to you. I love you. 

                                                                                                                     Your Bitch, 


                                                                                                                    Vinia Avrina


This letter makes a random feeling for me. It's so cute. But it's also make me sad because I know the fact we didn't close like before, now we're busy with our new school. As you know, time keeps going on. We're start to grow up. But thankyou somuch Vin. This letter means so much to me! I'm promise to you, even we never talk anymore, I'd still be your bestfriend. I'll always remember our laugh and every moment that we ever had. My pinky promise.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Brother

Dingin dan terjaga.

Grows Up?